Some of the features included with the new release include:
- Seamless transition between multiple devices. This lets you switch between playing on a desktop or laptop and your mobile device
- You can play real money or play money games on your mobile device.
- Quickly join a game by choosing the quick play option or filter the results to find just the tournament or table you are looking for.
- If your phone, tablet or the Party Poker mobile poker app gets shut down for any reason, you will automatically rejoin your tournament when you log back on.
- Improved Party Poker FastForward poker offerings. FastForward is the feature that quickly moves you to another seat as soon as you fold. This allows you to play a much higher number of hands per hour.
- You can also access casino games directly from your Party Poker app.
We've tested the app and written a comprehensive review that you can read here.
About Bwin Party Digital Entertainment and Party Poker
Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment is the controlling company over a range of online gambling related sites. Their holdings include Part Poker, Party Casino, Foxy Bingo, InterTrader, the WPT (World Poker Tour) brand and of course Bwin. Bwin and Party merged in early 2011 to form the world’s largest online gambling company that is currently traded on a major stock market. Interestingly, both companies were originally formed in 1997. Party Poker was the largest online poker room in the world until they pulled out of the United States market. They remain one of the largest rooms available today, focused on legal and regulated online gambling markets.